Snowflakes are Kisses from Heaven

Happy Thursday! One of my favorite activities to do in the winter is to play in the snow so I had to create a snowflake card.  
I found this penny slider card on the silhouette online store from my favorite designer.  If you don't  have a silhouette but have a Cricut Explore, you can buy this cut file to use with your cricut.  

I love using one color family to make a card.  The snowflake paper is from  Martha Stewart stack and the other blues are from Stampin Up.  

I usually will use my handwriting for sentiments in small spaces but I just could not pull it off.  I typed this in MS Word and used a Stampin Up punch to perfect my sentinment.
I hope you have a wonderful day and I will see you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!