Peace on Earth

Happy Wednesday!  Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  As most of you know we are working on Christmas in July and we are almost half way there.  I used this stamp set yesterday and today I decided to pull the other sentiment from Peaceful Season.


I picked colored that were rich and earthy tone.  The bottom striped paper is from SU and it is cut to 2 1/2" x 4 1/4".  I added details with a white gel pen.  I wrapped satin ribbon around the entire card base front and added a faux bow.  Lastly, I colored the Earth from Peaceful Season and poured glossy accents on it.
Have a great day and I will see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!