Fabric Coaster

TGIF!  Happy Friday!  I hope you are enjoying your day.  Today is Fabric Friday and since we are celebrating Christmas in July, I am making a gift with fabric.  I made this on my embroidery machine and it was a fast craft.
Who says that Christmas gift must be in the traditional colors. Not me!

I could easily make a set of coasters for my friends for Christmas.  It can be done with the family's initials or an appliqué.  The possibilities are endless.  
Have a great day and see you tomorrow for the last day of Christmas in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!