Sure to bring a warm smile

Happy Saturday!  This is the last day for Christmas in July and I made it!  I am so glad I made something for 7 days straight.  It was very energizing!
I made another gift for Christmas and of course I made it on my embroidery machine.


This cup will sure to bring a warm smile to someone this holiday season.  Because it is normal color the recipient can use it all winter.  
Thank you for spending the week with me.  I will post some this week but as much as seven days in the row.  I have a few workshops this week and that will take up some of my time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!