Congrats

Happy New Year!  This will be better than ever!  
One of my family members is having a baby in May and since I have some time on my hands to make cards I am starting with her new baby.  This cutie is an old stamp set I bought from another demonstrator.  I colored this cutie with Stampin Up crayons and Copic markers.  
The label is from Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste Collection Kudos.  I used Stampin Up ink Sahara Sand and Pretty in Pink.

To jazz my card I made the perfect envelope for my card.

I hope you have a wonderful start to 2014 and thank you stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!