Christmas Decor

Happy Sunday!  Are you ready for Christmas? Around here we are trying to make those last purchases and let me tell we have been busy.  Shopping for two kids is a lot of fun but it can be time consuming.  I fear for my hubby putting all those toys together on Christmas Eve.  Here are some of my decor for my house. 
This is a mantle and there is Dora's eyes.  Funny!

I made this wreath for our front mirror.

This is absolutely my favorite!!!!  Here is our front door. I think I will make one for each season with different props.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!