Sweet Valentine

Happy Thursday!  I am already reading for Valentine's Day!  This year is a very special year for my hubby and me.  We will celebrate our tenth year of marriage this year.  I still get butterflies when I think about him.  Valentine's Day cards, here we come!  I am already planning a Valentine's Day card for my stamping friends.  

I guess my favorite color this year is this Pool Party from Stampin Up.  It is so sweet and lovely.  It pairs nicely with a light pink.
You really cannot see the stunning background layer.  The background is embossed with the Love plate from Stampin Up.  It even has a shimmer to the lettering.  

 I hope you stop back by later this week to see more.  Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!