Thank you!

Happy Sunday!  It is a very beautiful day here in Texas. The morning air is cool and crisp.  Today is my birthday and this is perfect way to start my day! 

 I know, I know, I haven't been around since sometime this past summer.  I had every intention to make a card to post but I have been sewing/ embroidering like nobody's business.  I will post some cute stuff this week. Most of the time I am making something for a friend or my sweet girls.  I have my little one's birthday at the end of the month and I have to do it big for her first birthday.  I am hoping I can complete her 1st year book by the time she is one!  

When I was making this card I actually felt very rusty, so bare with me.  My friends at work took me out for my birthday, so I pushed myself to make a card.  
My Imagine machine has been collecting dust for quite sometime and I finally moved things off of it to use. This little creature dude is from Enjoy the Seasons.  

I found this cool mesh material at Scrapbook conventions and it adds just enough sparkle and pizzaz to my card.

You can find the dimensions on this card at the bottom of this post.  
Enjoy your Sunday!


Cream CS- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
SU Cocoa Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Fall Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
2 SU Cocoa Squares- 2 1/8" X 2 1/8"
2 FallPaper Squares- 2" X 2"
Top Layer- 2 3/4" X 3"
Top Layer bakcing- 2 7/8" X 3 1/8"
Enjoy the Seasons Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!