Happy Halloween

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you are enjoying your day.  I must confess that now I have two little ones it extremely hard to post something everyday.  So here is the plan... I will try to post three times a week.  When my little one doesn't want to destory my room I will get better about everyday posting.  But for now I will post about three times a week.
My absolutely the best time of year is Autumn!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this time of year.  Here is a fun halloween card you can recreate with your own measurement.
I really like the color combo in my card.  I guess the card doesn't have to be black.  I Love It!

The bat is from Create a Critter Cart and it is actually jumping off the card.  I have a little mechanism behind the bat making it fly.

Happy Halloween is from Martha Stewart's Seasonal Cake Art.  I have a fine shimmery pen and I smeared it all over the words.

 I am finding it easy to make a bow with Bow Easy template.  It is too simple to make tiny bows for cards and scrapbooking.
Here is another look at the entire card.

One last close up on the front!
Enjoy your Tuesday and I will post something at the end of the week!
Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!