Baby Scrapbook {2nd month}


Happy Saturday!  I am totally exhausted today.  I slept for two hours this afternoon and could sleep a little more but I guess I am mommy.  We all went to the pool today and that sun just had a toll on me.  I did have time to get another page completed. Here is the 2nd month for Elizabeth.
I just love the bear hugging the moon.  It reminds me of my little one who loves to snuggle.

 I used Martha Stewart lace punch for this page.
 Here is a close up on the bear's face.  Isn't he super cute?
This title is from The First Few Years and I made it sparkle with glitz.
Here is some of the materials I used to complete my page.  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!