Baby Scrapbook {1 month}

Happy Friday!  I hope you had a blast yesterday with all the Fourth of July festivities.  I think I ate way too much food yesterday that I could not sleep well.  I will have to make better choices today. 

I am on a mission to create my youngest daughter's scrapbook and try to keep up with the maintenance throughout the remainder of the year.  This is the second page of her book, 1 month.  
I have an itch to purchase other pretty princess paper and other embellishments, however, I must use what I have in this room.  
Below you will see the materials used to make my page.

 Have a great day!  I am off to make her second month.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!