Baby Book {Day 1}

Happy Tuesday!  I am so excited about my little one turning eight months yesterday but then I quickly realized I did not have her Scrapbook in a presentable state.  I have a plan to fix it this madness.  I am going to challenge myself to at least get the first eight months of her life completed in a week.  I am not that far away so it should not be that bad.  In my eldest daughter's book, I started it with a birth story.  I jotted the most important things about that day.  Here is her first page.  
Check back for more this week!

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!