Mother's Day Cards {Day 2 Wonderful Mother}

Happy Sunday!  I think I am on a roll about making my cards for this week.  I have tons of Mom's day card to make then I have a few birthday cards to do as well.  
My card today speaks volumes about how I feel about my Mom.  She is just as beautiful as this card.

This was a very card to make and it is really simple to do.  I stamped all the layers at the same time then added a background layer.  


This charming butterfly is from Hannah Montana.  I have tons of rhinestone so my cards will have a bling to them until I can destash them.
I used Array of Sunshine to stamp all over my piece of Very Vanilla.

Wonderful Mother is Stampin Up Well Scripted set 
(Love it)

I hope I have inspired you to make your mother's day cards.  See you tomorrow for a new card.  Sign up for my blog and don't forget to "Pin It"

Hugs,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!