Mother's Day {Card 1}

Happy Saturday and National Scrapbooking day!
This morning I felt really good even though my little one is feeling ill.  I had a chance to go to Joann's to do a little shopping and made a card for Mom's day.  I have never used the Raspberry Ripple from Stampin Up but I love it paired with Elegant Eggplant.  My mother loves purple and this will make her smile.
The honeycomb embossing folder is from cuttlebug.

When I don't have ribbon to match I pull in my twine and it is so cute on this card.

Here is a picture of the flowers I made using Mother's Day cricut cart.

Another nice touch is the black rhinestones.  I had this stones for years and now I found a neat way to use them.
I hope you enjoyed my card today.  I will have a card or a project every day this upcoming week so stop on by to see what I am making for the moms in my life!

Enjoy today!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!