Nana {A Yourstory book}

Happy Tuesday!  I got a chance to make our mothers book from our girl and the books are so cute! One particular item I love is having an easy and convient way to make picture album.  I dusted off my Yudu and made two books for our moms.
I found this fun floral embroidery set online for the my book and there really look good.
The font is Alphalicious from Provo Craft.

I added some color for a bit of shine.


Last but not least I copied a poem from online and inserted that inside my books.

I will see you tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!