Just Because

 Happy Sunday!  It is a beautiful day here in Texas, it's about 75 degrees and sunny.  Love it when the days feel like this.  My card today brings out all the sunshine and bright colors.
Stampin Up has this very delicious designer paper Summer Smooches.  I added the fresh polkadot paper for the lettering.  

I punched holes at the top and bottom to add eye pleasing effects.

To make this wording in different colors, I just cut it out in various colors then adhered it together.

Have a creative day!

Supplies:
Stampin Up Tempting Turquoise, Summer Smooches, Polka Dots
Cricut Don Juan



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!