Hello

Happy Sunday! What a wonderful Sunday!
This week is all about texture so the there will be tons on embossing folders used in my projects.  In this card I decided to use Swiss Dots embossing folder which I purchased a few years ago from Hobby Lobby.  

I cute four flags out of designer paper from Stampin Up Print Poetry Designer Series Paper. 


Stacks a Millions is a dainty stamp set from Stampin Up's Spring catalog and I used this itty bitty guy.


I embellished my card with a delightful butterfly from Martha Stewart Elegant Cakes cart.  It not as noticeable but it is dazzling from wing to wing.

Enjoy your day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!