Happy Easter

Happy Easter! I had a lot of fun today just hanging out with my family.  I hope you had a lot of fun.  
Let me first begin with a new change.  I have decided weeks ago that I was going to make some changes for my blog and I wanted to begin with a name change.  I thought this name was fresh and very cute.  This is the first of many changes to my blog.  I think you will like the updates.

I made this card about two weeks ago and I am now just posting this.  I found this attachment foot for my sewing machine and decided to give it a try 
Here is the front view of the card.  I love it when I find old cute paper in a drawer.

Here is the side view.

I have been wanting to make hooded towels for my girls for a long time.  

Cute bunny for big sis!


                                Have a great evening and I hope to see you back this week!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!