Make it for Baby Monday {Changing Pad}

Happy Monday!  
How you ever bought something and wished it was a different color.  I do this all the time!  I bought a boring changing pad cover and I was looking for something a little more awe-inspiring.  I found this fabulous fleece on sale at Joann's and it has eye popping polkadots.  
Lots of bold colors!

Snap shot of my machine.  I love this machine and will never be without it.  

Here is the finished project.  It is so pretty.  All I need is a model.


Ah, a model.
The Belle doll is courtesy of my eldest daughter.  She did not see me take it so I guess I ok.

Have a great Monday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!