wishing you a

Happy Sunday!  I am not for sure where the week goes but it sure flies by when you are trying to make  a craft.  I was so excited about sharing my craft purchases from scrapbook expo that I didn't.  I have a few cards that I have to make this week so just maybe I can get it on my blog this week.
Today's card is wishing you a...
I started off with my DCWV paper stack and cut two pages down to a typical layer for a card.

I found this cute butterfly on the Stampin cricut cartridge.  I cut one out at .5 in with the shadow.  Then I added tiny stones to make it sparkle a little.

The ribbon technique is simple and if you have been to one of my classes then you would know how to make the ribbon this way.

Have a happy Sunday!  I hope to be back this week.

Supplies: 
Stampin Up Tempting Turquoise 
DCWV paper stack The Citrus Mat
Stampin Up Real Red Ink
Stampin Up Wacky Wishes
Cricut Stamping Cart
Red Ribbon

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!