Outta this World!

Happy Monday!  We are on Spring Break and now I can spend some time making cards.  I really need to make my second daughter's scrapbook but I will have to do that over summer.  Scrapbooking just takes so much time that I do not have at this moment.  So I make cards!

Here is one of the stamp sets I bought while at the scrapbook convention.  This set pairs with Artiste cartridge.  

If you leave the pieces on the mat it will make the stamping process a lot easier.

Here is a picture after I did the stamping.  It is just easier.

I added some texture using a cuttlebug folder.




Thanks for visiting me today You're Outta of the World!

See you tomorrow!

Supplies:
Black card stock
Bubbles Cuttlebug folder
Elegant Edges cartridge
Artiste cartridge
Ruby Red Ink
Scrap paper from DCWV Citrus
Close to my heart Outta this World


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!