Hoppy Easter

Happy Tuesday!
Do you ever wonder to yourself how come when you are off from work time flies by?  It is already Tuesday and I feel like I haven't done anything around my house to show I have been off of work for a few days.  At least I made a few cards.
Are you ready for a simple card?  This card took my like ten minutes to make.  I found some sticky borders from Stampin Up that was really cheap and slapped them on my card. 


Do you see how simple this card is? I got this stamp set at Scrapbook Expo.

Here is a close up on the bunny.


Supplies:
Stampin Up Stampin kit
Close to My Heart Hoppy Easter
Stampin Up Rose Red, Cetainly Celery, and Pretty in Pink Markers

Enjoy!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!