Lucky You

Happy Wednesday!  I am so glad I had some time to make a card today so this will be a quick post.  Ever since I have been downgraded to a small room for my craft room I have to be super creative on how to store things.  I have figured out the convenience of digital paper.  I just do a search of a certain paper and the results are endless.  Not to mention cheap!  One less thing to store in my tiny room.

Isn't this paper fun?

Here is a close up on the clover.  The clover is from Give a Hoot cartridge.  
Have a great day!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!