thanks to you {from baby and me}

Happy Sunday!  Yesterday I went to a scrapbook expo at the Gaylord Texan and man was it tons of fun.  I love to shop for cute things.  I walked in and I felt my money was burning in my pocket.  I grabbed some really cool things and I will share them this week.

My daughter received this fancy outfit from a friend and I wanted to make her a special thank you card.
My card is very simple and too easy to make.
I started with 4.25x 11 craft paper and scored it at 5.5 in.
Then added a layer of Ice Cream Shoppe on top on of pool party.

This cute bear is from Sugar and Spice and I stamp a Peachy Keen Cute and Cuddly face.

Here is a cute stamp from Stampin Up.  

 Enjoy your day and I hope to see you back here this week.


Stay Creative!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!