14 Days of Love { Hugs & Kisses}

Happy Saturday!  How can entire week past without me posting anything?  Oh, let me tell you.  Between two kids and a super hot hubby, I didn't have time.  I am trying to find that balance with everything I love.  I heart nap times but sometimes I have other things to do like housework.  I have managed to make a card.  Next two weeks is all about hearts and love.  
I grabbed my Artiste cart and stamps to only find this very cute hugs and kisses word balloon.
I stamped it in Crumb Cake on a 2 in. word balloon.
Here is a close up on the balloon.

Close on the layer of the card.

I got these hearts from Michaels.  Recollections stuff is super cute.

Supplies: 
Artiste Cartridge
Close to My Heart Word Balloons
Recollections Heart
Recollections DSP
Stampin Up Crumb Cake
Stampin Up Very Vanilla

Sign Up for my blog!

Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!