14 Days of Love {Digging You!}

Happy Sunday! Love is in the air around here and I will make a V-Day project now until the 14th. Make sure you come back to see what I am cooking.

My card today is for a kid and perfect for a boy. I love the Hero Arts cloud stamp set that I had to use it once again. I used Pacific Point to ink the stamp and then used a brayer to get even coverage.

 This darling pail is from Cricut Boys will be Boys cartridge.

I had a hard time looking for dirt so I was creative when cutting these CLOUDS out. Yes, you are reading that right. Dirt=Clouds! I had a clouds cutting file I purchased through Silhouette online store and my dirt turned out PERFECT! Sometimes I will print my own sentiment so I can write just about anything. The size of the font is 24 and it fits perfect in my window punch from Stampin Up.


Glitter is everywhere and I touched up my red hearts with hot red glitter!


 
Enjoy your Sunday! See you back tomorrow for more V-Day crafts!

Supplies:  
Boys will be Boys
Hero Arts Clouds Stamp
Stampin Up Cardstock


Sign Up for my blog and hit the Pin It button!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!