14 Days of Love {Love You to the Moon and Back}

Happy Monday! 
Often we forget about making our little ones V-day cards and here is the right one for my little one. My daughter is too young for this card but I will put this in her baby book.  If you have never read the children's book Guess How Much I Love You then now it is a great time to grab this adorable book.  I read it to my eldest daughter a lot.  At the end of the story is this quote "Love You to the Moon and Back".  I saw the wording in the Silhouette online store and Baby Steps ran to my mind.  
Here is the front of the card.  I wanted a peaceful background so I sprayed my top layer with copic makers. I used colors like pink, several purples, and blues.

I also colored in the moon with copic markers.

I recently purchased Baby Faces stamps from Peachy Keen.

This is the perfect wording for this card.  
Make sure you make a card for your little one.

Supplies:
Copic Markers
Peachy Keen Baby Faces
Recollections DSP
Airbrush

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!