Love Birds

Happy Thursday!  
I thought I was going to my post Tuesday's project posted yesterday, however, I needed to attend to my sick princess. We spent most of the day sleeping and hanging out at the doctor office.  It is ok, I am a little behind.
My project today is a gable box.  I found a gable box on Tags, Bags, and More 2 cart.  This cart has to be one of my top ten carts.  One item you will need for this cart is the scoring blade.  This blade house is purple and it cost about $15 (buy it when it is on sale).  You can find it at all local craft stores.  It makes the project a lot easier to fold.  
Here is my pretty gable box.  I used the Cricut Craft Room to cut my box to 6 inches. 

I purchased digital patterned paper from Echo Park and printed several different paper to use to cut from.

Instead of using those tiny pieces I used my marker and chalk to embellish the bird. The birds are cut 1.5 in.

Don"t forget to add paper to the lid.  I made myself a template to get the cut right.

Don't forget the sides.

Close up of the birds.

Have a great day and come back tomorrow.

Supplies:
Echo Park Yours Truly
Cricut Something to Celebrate
Cricut Tags, Bags, and More 2

Sign Up for my blog and email alert!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!