You're Sweet

Happy Monday!  I hope you are enjoying MLK day!  I thought I was going to sleep in and get some rest but my daughters had a very different idea of what it means to sleep in.  This week is all about boxes and today box is simple.  It is a pillow box with decorations.  
There are several places to find pillow boxes in the cricut library. I am using the one from Art Philosophy.  
I started with a 6 in pillow box.

The strawberry is from Sweet Shop and that's a yummy cart.  The strawberry is cut @ 1 1/2 inches. The medallion is from Art Philosophy cart as well and it is cut at 2 1/2.

I made the heart border in CCR.  If you would like the file click on the link below.  I used the Cricut Craft Room basic cart to make it so you should be able to use it. 
Don't be scared to use your handwriting on your cards.  Who cares what it looks like.  

Enjoy Your Monday!

Heart Border


Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!