Tool Box of Love

Happy Sunday!  This week I am getting ready for Valentine's Day.  It is all about boxes and bags this week.  Come back by to see the different kinds of sweet treats I will make.  
To start this week I will begin with the tool box of love.  I purchased this cut file from the Silhouette online store and the amazing designer is Lori Whitlock.  

This box is perfect for a little boy.  You can easily switch the candy and colors to make it a little more masculine. 

This gives you a picture on how much candy you can put inside.

I love the punched hearts all over the box.

Here is what the box looks like when I first put it together.

I bought a paper kit and used a sticker for my sentiment.  The heart added a warm touch.

Supplies:
Tool Box Cut File
Recollection Heart stickers
Carta Bella Devoted Paper Collection
Silhouette Cameo

Stop back by tomorrow to see what will do will the cricut!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!