Fabric Friday {E- Bee Mine}

Happy Friday! Aren't you glad that it is Friday? I am sure some of you may a long weekend to celebrate MLK day. My daughter is thrilled to have the time off with me. I am making shirts for my daughters and my friend's girls. Our girls have the same first initials so this made this project easy. All I have to do is duplicate the first shirt. Here is my youngest daughter's shirt.







My silhouette has made appliqué very easy to do. I can cut all my fabric using the silhouette cameo and it cuts my time in half. No more unhooping to cut fabric. It is so simple. I hope you enjoyed my shirt today! Have a great weekend!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!