it's your day!

Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a great start. I am still working my stash of birthday cards and this card is for an older person. (older than 21)
I went to my gypsy to find a martini glass and there was only one cart that had one. I looked and found a digital cart Mixed Drinks. It is pretty cool, lots of mixed drinks.

 Here is the card...

Here is a close up on the glass.

The sentiment is from Stampin Up!  I love their stuff.

Here is a close up on the Olive!  Yum!!!


 

Supplies and Dimension:
Spellbinder circle and scallop dies
Stampin Up Real Red and Blush Blossom CS
K& Company Confetti DSP
Mixed Drinks digital cart


 

Real Red CS 4 ¼ x 11 scored at 5 ½
Confetti DSP 2 ½ x 1 ¾ (2)
Confetti DSP 2 ¾ x 3 ¾
Martini glass 2 ¾

If you are feeling "Pin"inspired, hit the Pin It button!
Don't forget to sign up for my blog and email alerts


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!