HB2U

Happy Tuesday! Woke up this morning to ice and snow! Oh, my word!!! I moved south to get away from all the wintery weather. I guess I cannot complain this doesn't happen often.

 
Today's card I went way out of my comfort zone to make. I typically only make one size card and have for many years. Well today is a little different.
My card today is a ….5x5 card. I know, I know. I felt really weird making this card. I didn't know how to even cut the cardstock. I hope you like my change today.


 
I got my pennants for Sophisticated cart and made a faux banner line with baker's twine.

 

 
The letters are from Hannah Montana cart.

 

 
Card Recipe:
Rose Red card base 5 in. x 10 in. scored at 5in.
Pumpkin Pie CS 3 ¾ square
White CS 3 ½ square
Pennants –about 2 in.

 
Supplies:
Stampin Up! Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, White CS
Stampin Up Chevron Embossing Folder
Sophisticated cartridge
Hannah Montana cartridge
Baker's Twine

 
If you are feeling "Pin"inspired, hit the Pin It button!
Don't forget to sign up for my blog and email alerts.

 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!