Hip – Hip- Hooray


Happy Sunday! I hope you are enjoying your day. Here I am on my birthday journey to start the year. I should enough birthday cards for a while. Remember I bought Close to My Heart cricut bundle and I must say that I have found the best cartridge of all time. I bought my first cricut cartridge in 2007 and I thought New Arrival was the best. However, I have been convinced that Artiste is the best. It has everything all in one cart. Love, love, love!

 

Here is my card for today…
My girlfriend had a great idea for buying paper pads. I used to buy 12x12 stacks and only would use a portion of the pack for a project. So Tonya told me to buy only the 4 x6 pack and it would take care of my needs, and it does. Another perk about buying the smaller stack is the money factor.
This is the paper stack I bought from Joann's for about $4.  Love saving the dough!


 

The tag is from Artiste cart.

I cut a piece of the fun floral paper to 3.75 x 4.25.

The clipart is from Dj Inkers and it was cut out using Print and Cut method on my Silhouette.

 




 



 

Supplies and dimension:
DCWV The Citrus Matstack
Stampin Up Crumb Cake and Shimmer white Cardstock
Stampin Up Heart Punch
Spellbinders scallop and circle die
Cricut Artiste cartridge
Dj Inkers cupcake
Silhouette

 

Crumb Cake card base- 5 ½ in. X 8 ½ in. - Scored at 4 ¼ in and folded in half

Floral paper 3 ¾ x 4 ¼

White circle
Crumb cake scallop circle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!