Wish Big!

Happy Saturday!!! I am so glad you stopped by my blog today.
Are you surprised?  I got a chance to make another card this week.  It was imperative to get this one done because of my mother's birthday is next week.  So let's begin...
My mom has always been a huge fan of lavender so I thought it would be fun to send her card that reflects that.

You can find the dimensions at the bottom of this post.


Love the colors of this card.  

Here is a side view of the card.




Card Layers:
 Almost Amethyst card base- 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 in. scored at 4 1/2 in. and folded in half Almost Amethyst layer- 4 x 5 1/4
Flower layer- .50 from Flower Shoppe
Pool Party tags- 3/4 X 5 1/4 and the other a little shorter
Very Vanilla label
Floral label
Hot fix stones

Supplies:
Stampin Up  Almost Amethyst, Very Vanilla, and Pool Party
Cricut Flower Shoppe
Stampin Up Paper Piercing Template
Brad 
Stampin Up Short and Sweet Stamp Set
Stampin Up Chevron Texture Die

Have a creative day!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!