Thinking of You

Happy Wednesday!  I am trying to be a little better about posting projects.  I am getting ready for a craft class this weekend and I have tons to do before then.  
On to the card...
One of my dearest friends is going through a tough time right now and I thought maybe I can brighten her spirits with a card.  

Here is my thinking of you card.
Here is a close up on the flowers.



Card Layer:
Wisteria Wonder Card Base- 8.5" X 5.5". scored at 4.25 and folded in half
Crumb Cake layer- 5.25" X 4"
Cross cut at 1.75
Flowers cut 1.5

Supplies:
Stampin Up Sincere Salutations
Stampin Up Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, and Pink Pirouette Cardstock
Stampin Up Framelit
Stampin Up Early Expresso ink
Cricut Indie Art and Flower Shoppe
Spellbinders M- Bossabilities - ES 006
Pink ribbon

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!