Warm Wishes

Happy Wednesday!!! Oh my goodness, it has been a very long time since I posted a card.  So let me catch you up on things.  Back in September my hubby changed my room over to a smaller room to make room for our newest addition and let me just say I did not know that room was that tiny.  As we are moving things in my heart begin to break.  I quickly realize I will have to lose some of my storage things and tables. I quickly started to figured out how to make it work but I had the ultimate problem with moving around the room, my 8 month sized pregnant belly. I was so discouraged so I did nothing.  Now I have some time I now that the baby sleeps some during the day to get into my room and organize.  Oh yeah, did I mention baby!!! She is here and she is so beautiful.  She came into our lives four weeks ago and I wouldn't change a thing.

Let's talk about the card for this week.  Yes, I said this week.  I would love to think I could card make all day but I have someone who needs my attention most of the time.  
Here is the front of the card.

I think it added a sparkly touch with the dazzling diamonds.

I used Stampin Up Brocade stamp to add some details to the mug.

Sometimes when your printer isn't hooked up to an outlet, use your own handwriting.

I could not find a clear button for the life of me today and then I had an idea.  I keep the extra buttons I get from different sweaters and shirts in a jewelry box and there was a clear one.  SCORE!

Here is the card again.

Card Layers:
Baja Breeze card base- 5.5 X 8.5 in. scored at 4.5 in. and folded in half
Crumb Cake layer- 3 7/8 X 5 1/8 in.
Stampin Up Snowflake layer- 3.75 X 5 in.
White tag- 3/4 X 5 1/8
White circle- 3.75 in.
Mug -3 in.

Materials:
Joys of the Season Cart
George Basic Shape Cart
Stampin Up DSP
Stampin Up Brocade Stamp set
Stampin Up Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White
Martha Stewart Twine
Dazzling Diamonds

Don't forget to sign up for my blog!

Have a creative day!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!