Have a Sweet Celebration


Happy Sunday Crafters!
I hope you are having a great weekend so far.  I spent the entire weekend hanging out with the family and boy did the weekend fly by.  
Here is a Sweet birthday card that you can make for anyone.  The size of the craft card is A2.  Then I cut a piece of Real Red at 5.25x 4 in.  Next I used a piece of cherry designer paper to add some fun details to the card and it was cut at 3.75x 3 in.  The Old Olive layer was cut to 5.5x 1.5 in.  The cherries come from Perseveres cartridge and the cherries cut at 3in.  Lastly print off a saying for the card to make the card complete!

Add a few details to cut outs to make them look cool.

Just print off your favorite wording in your favorite RGB colors.  Change the font through the wording to make it your own.

Add sewing to the card to give the card unique look.  It is very easy to sew on cards.  My favorite class in middle school was Home Economics.  I am so glad I took that class.  

Enjoy your day and see you tomorrow!


Supplies:
Sewing Machine
Cricut Preserves
Stampin Up Cardstock Real Red
White Pen 
Chalk
Stampin Up Designer Paper

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I saw your card at the Cricut MB. I love your sewing and doodling details! This is a nicely designed card. Love it! ~Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank for stopping by. I will drop by your blog today!

      Delete
  2. This is to cute..your details on your cards are awesome

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!