Digital {Baby Shower}


Happy Tuesday Crafters!!!
Even though I was away for two months doesn't mean I wasn't doing some type of crafting.  Somehow I have manage to fall in love with digital card making.  Here is a baby shower invite I made for a dear friend.  I have blurred her name to "protect the innocence".  I found some clipart I really liked to match her jungle theme shower.  Once I found the clipart I was searching for, I created the background with Stampin Up My Digital Studio.  Lastly placed the animals perfectly in their spots in Photoshop.  See you tomorrow and Enjoy your day!


Supplies:
Clipart 
Photoshop
Stampin Up My Digital Studio

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, I enjoy making quick invites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable!! so cute and perefct color for the background! do you mind sharing where are they from? did you make them? so cute, thanks in advance!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the clipart from Etsy and I made the invite using Stampin Up my digital studio/ photoshop.
      Thanks for looking!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!