Easter Wishes

Happy Thursday Everyone!  I told you yesterday I have spring fever and now you know it.  I am already making Easter cards.  In this post you will find the size of each piece of the layers.  Sometimes when I look at card to get inspiration I wish that the designer would state the sizes of the layers.  I did use the cricut on this card.  The scallop circles are from Accent Essentials.  I used my gypsy to delete parts to make it a scallop.  




Enjoy!

Supplies:
CS- Kiwi Kiss and Regal Rose
Stamp Set- All Holidays



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!