Stamp Club {Easter Box}

Happy Friday Everyone!  Tonight is stamp club night and this is what we are doing for our Easter project.  I know this isn't the typical Easter colors but I wanted to give it a vintage look.  A little challenge for you...Leave me a quick comment on this post about your favorite cardstock color and I will choose 1 or maybe 2 crafters to view my video on this craft.  It will be a private site and I will send you an email with the location. I will announce the winner first thing Monday Morning.  Enjoy and Good luck!




I am such a sucker for applique now.  My daughter will eventually get tired of wearing mom's handmade things.  


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!