make a wish

Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a great start to your day.  I have been lazy for the past few days.  I haven't really been in my craft to create anything.  I think I am getting a little spring fever.  I just want some time to spring clean and rest.  On to my card today.  My card is a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I layered it with an embossed pool party cardstock.  Make a Wish is from the Sweet Treats cart and it is cut at 1.5.  I colored and lacquered the cupcake from Crazy for Cupcakes.  Enjoy your day!






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!