Happy Sunday!
I have been so busy with Stamp Club on Friday and napping on Saturday.  I know you can relate to the napping when you had a long week.  I am in LOVE with Sweethearts cart.  There is so much for Valentines, Weddings, and Engagements. My card today is 5.5 x 4.25 with 2 inch designer paper.  This designer paper is from Stampin Up!  I love SU's paper.  The house is 3 in with all piece proportioned to the first cut.  I adhered the house to Very Vanilla cardstock which is cut at 2.5 x 3.5.  Lastly I stamped i heart you from A Happy Heart set.
Enjoy!





Colors: Blushing Bride, Real Red, Early Expresso, Baja Breeze,  and Wild Wasabi


 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!