Love You

Happy Thursday! One of my dearest friends Marna introduced these Habanero Almonds and we eat them all the time. Since we eat them all the time I have tons of cans and that I don't want to discard them. I finally had time to turn one into something different. The paper is cut at 2.5 x 12. You will need cut a little smaller that 2.5 to have a perfect fit. Then I cut a scrap 3/4 x 12 to use for a scalloped border. LOVE YOU came from Stampin cart and it is cut .75 with and without shift on. Then I grabbed one of my favorite carts, Flower Shoppe. These flower are cut at .75. Here is a video I made on the flowers, I hope you enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!