Valentine {please be mine}

(This was yesterday's post)

Manic Monday!
I hope you are having a great Monday so far.  This week all of my posting will be about Valentines.

When was the last time you grab your cricut markers to outline something?  This is how to use them.  Take out the blade housing and replace it with a cricut marker. Adjust your speed to 3 and pressure to 2.  Cut like normal. DO NOT UNLOAD THE MAT!  Gently remove the marker and replace the blade housing. Before I make the cut I use the gypsy to hide lines I don't want cut. Now unload the mat and admire the art. Enjoy!

Cart: Everyday Paper Dolls  {Dog 3.5 in.}
Stamp: Holiday Best
Colors:  Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede



 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!