Furry Spider




It's another Manic Monday!!! I wish it Friday!! Hey Crafters I hope you are having a great start to your Monday. Have I ever mentioned I LOVE MARTHA STEWART"S CRAFTS? My oh my. I was in Joann just looking for Halloween stuff when I stumbled into an aisle full of MS Halloween stuff. I saw paper, glitter, punches, oh did I say glitter yet? In a pack of 12 I got Halloween glitter, tinsel, and tiny beads. So I made a card with the black and silver tinsel. The spider is covered with MS ebony flock. I love the way this flock feels. I have another brand and there isn't a comparison between the two. What make this even better I got the flock on sale for a buck 1.50. Info on the card, this card is an A2 with designer paper cut at 5.5 x 1.5. The web is from Minin Monsters and the spider is from Doodlecharms. Below you will find a video on adding flock to an image. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!