Halloween Luminaries Video



I love this time of year. Crisp mornings, 80s during the day and of course Halloween projects!!! I made Luminaries a few weeks back and wanted to demo how to make one. Even if you don't have a electronic cutter you can still make it. Here are the measurements for luminary. My luminary is cut 5.75 x 5.5. The window is 4.25 x 3.75. Score on the 5.75 side at 1/2 on one side. Let me know if you have any questions. Don't forget the cut file for the gypsy is below the video. Enjoy!
luminaries.gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!