Baby shower





This weekend I had a blast at the baby shower and wanted to share the items I made for the mother to be. We had to decorate a letter for the baby's room and I was nervous about creating a letter. We had no boundaries. I did not know what colors to pick and actually my letter matched all the others. It is a standard on the diaper cake.
Tomorrow I will be back to card making. I am taking a poll on cards I should focus on, please vote! You can find the poll at the top left.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!