Insured to bring a smile



I am not for sure what my problem is, I cannot seemed to get my pictures and project done in the morning. I will have a great weekend because I will be able to stay in the house and work on things I have been wanting to do since June. TONIGHT'S card is very simple . A2 with a small layer. I used Lori's Garden and the Imagine to print the pattern paper. Love this cart I added some details with a gel pen. Of course the stamp is from Stampin Up. I am hoping to have things up tomorrow early in the day. Don't forget to sign up fpr my blog alerts or follow my blog (you can find it on the right) Have a creative day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!