Butterfly Kisses

I love this paper I bought at scrapbook convention because of the butterflies. SO this card is 5.5 by 4.25 and since I did not know the exact colors I did a little improvising to make it work. I used Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler and Chocolate chip to out Butterfly Kisses. Butterfly Kisses came from Straight from the Nest. It was a difficult cut because it is so intricate. The butterfly punch is from Stampin Up Sizzix die Beautiful Butterflies. Don't forget to follow my blog and leave a comment. Have a creative day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!